Established 1996

Established 1996

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spence, our little model...


I wanted this post to be exclusively about Spencer's photo shoot in his cute baby blessing outfit. HOWEVER, I remembered that I neglected to post some great pictures of my little 1 week old. So rewind back a few weeks to Spencer's first official photo shoot...


Here are a few pics of the photo shoot with a local photographer, Laurel Hogge. She wanted to experiment with some different ideas with a newborn. Unfortunately for her, Spencer wouldn't sleep! He slept non-stop up to that point (8 days old), but decided to make things difficult by being alert for the "sleepy" photo shoot. Oh well, I thought they turned out way cute... "Go Blue" is my favorite!





Now, here are the pictures of Spencer in his cute blessing outfit (courtesy of Grandma). We just think he is adorable with his blue eyes and curled hair! These are for you Grandma and Grandpa. Don't worry, we'll send pictures.









Like I said, Spence is our little model - what a cutie!

7 comments:

Brit said...

I could eat him up, he's sooooo adorable! and the pic of those feet!!!!! I can't wait to hold him and give him a hug from Auntie Brit!

jen Whetman said...

He looks like a super-chunk line-backer!!! How funny. When did you say you were coming to Utah? I need my baby fix...

Miss Melodie said...

He is a sweetie! Tell him not to grow up too fast.

don bagley said...

Heather: Enjoy reading your blogs. Helps me to keep track of the kids. It will be so nice to have you closer in Pocatello. Might even visit more. We now have Grandma Z living with us. Charles is in a Care Center because he can't eat. He has a feeding tube for liquid foods. Down to about 100 #. Sad to see this happen. Grandma is giving her piano to her brother Brian. I am helping move it today. Kind of different taking care of another person all of the time. Hope all continues well for your family. Love to see the new one. Dad

Michelle said...

What a handsome little man, great pictures. It was fun to talk to you a bit the other day. I hope you enjoy your last few months in Northwood.

Cristie said...

Wonderful blog entry! I miss seeing you and Joel and the kidlets. Lots of love from Utah!

The Opdahl's said...

Oh, he is so cute! I am so bummed I got sick and couldn't take the pictures! Ah, well...can't have all the cute babies in my portfolio. I love the pictures Laurel took! Your babe is a model, you're right.