So this baby of mine has been kicking me like crazy. I told my doctor that I was convinced my fetus had a 3rd leg: the only plausible explanation. She promptly sent me to an ultrasound tech to discover the problem. Sure enough, the tech discovered the cause for my concern:
OUR 4th BABY HAS A 3rd LEG!

YUP, WE'RE HAVING A BOY!
For those of you that are concerned for Camryn (being the only girl), don't be - she's excited to have another bro! Frankly, I'm excited to have her all to myself! JD was disappointed because he wanted Camryn to have a sister. After I put a guilt trip on him, he was forced to be excited. Christian laughed and smacked me in the tummy when we told him he was going to have a little brother. Joel and I were just happy that everything looked healthy - big sigh.
Anyway, we hope this message finds you all doing well!
14 comments:
Happy Happy Happy...da da da da da...la la la tee...da.
That was me doing a dance for you guys! Now quit watching all your neighbors kids, send your kids out with rusty tent poles, and take a nap!!!!
Congrats!! Names????
Oh my gosh Heather! Number 4? You are one brave soul! Good to hear that you are healthy and doing well. The fam looks amazing!!
Congrats mama. You must be feeling big by now. I hate being pregnant (which probably comes as a shock to you) so right now you are my hero for sticking with it...as if there were some out right?
Sooo, if you have one more girl after this you can be just like me, Ha ha ha.
Congratulations! I love finding out if I am having a boy or girl because it makes it more real and you can start thinking of a person instead of an it. I hope you are feeling well and getting some more sleep.
Congratulations! I think it's awesome that you have having number four. I think having three boys has overwhelmed Josh because he says we're done. I'm glad the little man is healthy and everything looks good. Again, congrats!
Nice picture of your three legged baby, sister... That will be nice for you and Camryn to have girlie time, alone. Joel will get to have major boy bonding time. That will be fun for all of your kids to have a new sibling. Good luck with the last half.
WOW! We are excited for you and for us! Another boy! We are so glad for the good news, especially that he's healthy and his mom is too. Are you getting sleep? We aren't! I need you to come help me figure out how to downsize into our condo, Wonder-Figures-Out-How-to-Fit-Everything-into-A-Tiny-Place-Woman! Can't wait to see you all.
So Exciting!!! Glad things are going good. I love catching up on your blog. Lets get together.
Ryan loved working with Joel last month. He told me more than once that he thinks Joel is so funny:) He especially needed to laugh last month on that rotation! Yes ICU IS OVER...FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! 10 months and counting!!
Third legs gotta love em! Congrats! Three boys, ahh just think all four of your boys will be out of the men's room before you and cam's line hits the ladies room door. I love being a girl!!! (I really do, who needs a 3rd leg)
hooray! We are totally excited for you--and glad everyone is healthy. 3 boys--hooray! You must be true Gardners...
Congrats...I am so Happy for you, another boy is great... Glad to hear that everything is going well for you and baby... Hopefully the sleeping is getting somewhat better. Have you thought of names yet?? I think the minute we found out we were having another boy, James was convinced that he was going to be named James Jr. (Well not that I don't love the name James but two in one house... ) We finally decided that Caleb James would be good, after a little convincing.
Heather: Good news! Congratulations on our 18th grandchild. We are happy for you and Joel. Dad
YOU don't know me BUT I have just been interesting in ALL your LOVE and SUPPORT that you have shown the Booth's! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congrats, Heather! I found your blog in a round-about way too long to explain here. How fun that #4 is on the way. It is much less traumatic of an adjustment than #3--at least that's how it was for us. Anyway, we heard from the Powells (Ruth) that you're on your way to Poky! That is so GREAT!!! Congrats to Joel and keep us posted! Russ is from there if you have any questions, just holler!
Tia
Post a Comment