Established 1996

Established 1996

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fond Farewells for Camryn!

Her Fond Farewell to FUMCN...



My little Camarondi is an official preschool graduate. The ceremony was short and sweet - just the way Mom likes it. JD, Christian and Spencer were her little cheerleaders. FUMCN is a co-op so I was very much involved. I'm so glad she was able to experience another year with Mom around before heading off to kindergarten.



Her last day of school was a great opportunity to say goodbye to her close friends, Ceci, Maya, Brittani and the rest of her class.



Ms. Juli was a fun teacher that was great to work with. The kids all adored her.




Her Fond Farewell to Gymnastics...

Camryn loved going to gymnastics. She thought it was
so cool that her teacher's name was Heather and that there
was another Camryn with a purple coat in her class!




It's so fun to watch Camryn grow and develop her talents. She's a great little gymnast and I'm sure she'll continue tumbling and flipping around in Pokey.

2 comments:

jen Whetman said...

I always loved the preschool graduations. Kids are the cutest little things...

Powell's Place said...

So I found your blog through Tophams' and I've just been reading your blog while I'm at work...and I must say that I miss you guys! You were probably the best music leader I've ever seen haha. Seriously. Hopefully you're getting all settled and loving Poci!