Cheez'n it up with Auntie Jenny...
Luvs from Uncle Richard...
Fireworks at Auntie Jenny's - kiddie style that is...
Yes, we were doing this in the middle of the street.
Frank was our traffic controller
Yes, we were doing this in the middle of the street.
Frank was our traffic controller
Christian thought the lights and sounds of
Daddy's fireworks were oh, so cool!
JD and his best bud/cousin, Tyler.
This was literally taken right before JD
ran inside and upchucked all over Auntie
Jenny's front entryway. Nice. Joel had to clean
it up cuz mama couldn't bring herself to clean
up what she felt like doing herself!
Camryn and her best bud/cousin Erin
Yes, this is my family...
Sophie, Camryn and Ella watching "Enchanted"
in Sydney's room...
in Sydney's room...
I had to post this because Joel's Gammy hates
to have her picture taken. HOWEVER, when
Heather's around, I can't resist.
I think she looks fabulous!
to have her picture taken. HOWEVER, when
Heather's around, I can't resist.
I think she looks fabulous!
Spending a day jet-skiing at Willard Bay...
Loved the water, hated the bugs!
Christian, what a ladies' man!
Loved the water, hated the bugs!
Christian, what a ladies' man!
Riding with dad...
Auntie Andrea let Camryn take this puppy
up to 35 mph! Geez, are you trying
to give me a heart attack?
That's too fast for this grandma driver!
up to 35 mph! Geez, are you trying
to give me a heart attack?
That's too fast for this grandma driver!
Goodbye hugs from Grandma.
"Thanks for taking care of me while my mama
was sick all day!"
"Thanks for taking care of me while my mama
was sick all day!"
2 Princesses
All in all the trip was memorable and productive. Did I read correctly that Auntie Jenny, Sydney and Grandma are driving out to see us?? Yeah! Yes, that question was posted for you Jenny and Grandpa...
Adios
4 comments:
I just got back in town this afternoon and had to check the latest goings on with the Gardner family! Love the pictures from Utah! It looks like you all had a good time and the kids enjoyed their cousins! Hope to catch up soon, for now I am off to bed to try and catch up on some sleep!!
Great pictures sister... It was memorable having you guys here to just hang. I'm just glad I finally finished school so we could "play". A little 411, the super-vomit-bile didn't take too much of the sealant off of my rock floor, no biggie, don't worry about it. Seriously. Having everyone at my house to enjoy the Davis High fireworks was super-fab! I can't wait for next year... we'll have our basement finished, more room for parties! Yes, it is true, mom and I want to come out to your neck of the woods (greener woods). I thought I'd bring Syd so she can entertain the little people and have time with just the girls. I don't know if it is for sure, or when, can't wait! Oh! More 411. I was kidding about the floor. Nothing happened to it. I felt bad for JD though, his trip to Utah was pretty miserable toward the end. Hopefully he is back to his usual self and making lego creations galore! TTFN! Wizard
Sorry, I tend to ramble on, and on, and on...
That looks so fun! I loved the picture with my mom. Can't wait to see y'all again. We'll be back the first of September! Love you.
Post a Comment