Established 1996

Established 1996

Thursday, February 21, 2008

And So It Begins...

As with any great adventure, there must needs be a beginning! And so here is my be-lated and thoughtfully considered new blog. I must admit that I was quite hesitant to dive into the web of blogging, but after my fair share of late night blog surfing, I figured I had better catch the wave. Actually, the real appeal of this whole cyber world is that I get a chance to actually make a go at creating a family journal that I can print off yearly. This is huge for me - I've never been able to keep a journal - EVER! But I have a sneaking suspicion that my new best friend, "Mr. MacBook" is going to be the key.

So my goal is to post weekly with the hope that I can organize some of the crazy ideas floating around in my sorry excuse for a brain! I've got a serious case of ADD so be prepared for complete and utter randomonia. I hope that in the end, my family and friends can get an idea of what it's like to live in our little "Land of Garnia!"

~H

3 comments:

Brit said...

great blog, Heath! I look forward to reading more about you guys and keeping up on all your happenings!

Melissa Pratt said...

Loved the blog heather, hope to hear more. JD is getting so big, I can't believe that he is almost eight, that is crazy. Have a great week.

Rachel said...

Wow! Love it Heather. It was so fun reading some of your comments. I really like your spotlight idea. I think you are inspiring me to make a blog soon. Talk to you later.